torsdag den 13. september 2012

My roots event

Last thursday i attended my roots event.You could ask any questions regarding afro / curly hair. They held a presentation on basic ideas behind My Roots ,and they had invited Nandi  to hold a presentation on how to get healthier hair. That night they had discount and i bought kinky curly custard great product it can be well recommended. The store is petit with high up to the ceiling with fine old-fashioned mahogany wood with white shelves, the moment you enter the store it feels you are in New Orleans. Even though i haven't  been there. :-) hihi. It was a nice evening.

 Ladies behind My Roots






 Nandi swedish blogger
Zozo danish blogger 
Kirigo and her frend

Elianna
 Sandra



4 kommentarer:

  1. Great pics! It was nice to see you again! Let's do a collab soon ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Thanks Nandi it was also good to see you. yeah sure .. it could be totally nice to cooperate with you :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog, I'm so glad to also discover another kenyan blogger....yaaay.xx

    SvarSlet
  4. I love this, pls let me know when next event is. I would really love to participate!

    Every chans to meet other Natural Afro Hair bloggers is inspirational.

    Love Mari Yane Hair

    SvarSlet

Sidevisninger i alt