torsdag den 16. august 2012

Home made shea butter

Yeahhh I've final got hold of shea butter, and other oils for my hair. I ordered them from a Danish website by name http://www.netspiren.dk  they sell different brands of natural products. I ordered Urtegaarden  products, further down you can see my home made ​​recipe of what I've mixed in my shea butter.


  1. Olive oil : Olive oil helps repair split ends, helps dandruff, and makes your hair shiny, silky and also helps in treating baldness
  2. Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil cannot help new hair grow. Tea treeoil helps to remove dead skin cells and other impurities  
  3. Coconut oil: Coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff
  4. Castor oil: Creates full healthy hair by thickening and moisturizes hair and scalp
  5. Vitamin E oil: Vitamin E helps reduce and repair the damage done, providing healthier and shinier hair.
  6. Cocoa butter:Cocoa butter can help prevent hair loss
  7. Shea butter: Brings shine luster to hair and and moisturize your scalp.

To get started you need 
 
A bowl, Hand mixer and tea spoon.

I used all shea butter and mixed it with :

4tsp of coconut oil 
4tsp of castor oil 
4tsp of vitamin E  oil
4tsp of cocoa butter( remember to heat it is in solid form)
3 drops of tea tree oil 
4 tsp of olive oil 


The final product :-)










Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Sidevisninger i alt